You gotta love unscripted recordings. And how we are all at the beck & call of technology. During our live podcast, Skype decided to act like a misbehaving child and refused to let us talk. But we worked through this and just kept going with a fairly “loaded” series of topics. The result is Cast of Dads Podcast #33 “State Fairs & Skype Burps“.
Note: we are always looking for sponsors! If you would like to sponsor an individual episode or a series of episodes, please do let us know.
The Cast of Dads Podcast #33 discussed a few of the questions below:
- Can a car sitting in a parking lot be more dangerous than on the road?
- What is the best way to buy a new car?
- Is there really a Diaper Conspiracy?
- What do you teach your kids about bullying?
- What is Brad really good at putting in his mouth and blowing? (HAHA)
You will have to listen to the podcast to get the details!
Here are the topics we covered in Episode 33:
- Dad Labs goes to the Texas State Fair
- Chicken Fried Bacon
- SafeKids.org’s Demo Car
- Michael’s car shopping war stories
- Negotiating a car via e-mail?
- Saturn no hassle
- BMW Showrooms
- You can now buy cars at Costco
- That new car smell
- The Diaper Conspiracy
- Brad’s CSI
- The power of buddies
- Girls can be evil
- Never start a fight, but don’t ever lose one.
- Taping children to the wall
- Putting kids on leashes
- Brad is a killer harmonica player
- More Cowbell
- Updated sex study released
- Shooting pool with a rope
- Harold + Maude
If you have questions or ideas for topics that you would like us to cover (remember, between all of us we have 13 children ranging from newborns to young adults), just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @CastofDads! Also, our podcast listener base is growing! If you are interested in sponsoring our podcast for an episode or a month, be sure to contact us!
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includes C.C. Chapman , Jeffrey Sass , Max Kalehoff , Michael Sheehan , and Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
HTD says: Give us some topics and we will definitely discuss them!