So, the digital dogs ate the last podcast that we did. Really! Those cyber-gremlins got the better of us. This time, however, we leashed those dogs and we captures all 5 of us in our crazy glory in Episode 48 of the Cast of Dads, “Movies, Meatloaf & Memes”! But yes, we have really had a hard time getting together, just for a phone call. In this episode though, we started up right where we left off, it seems, and it was really hard to stop at 30 minutes.
We definitely had a lot to say in this show with topics seeming to swirl around movies, entertainment and sports – good guy stuff there! But we aren’t just scraping the surface – but you will just have to listen in to see how deep we actually go!
And remember, If you would like to sponsor an individual episode or a series of episodes, please do let us know. We are just waiting for that large brand to bring us all together in the same place – can you believe that after 2 years, we have never done that?
Here are some of the topics we covered in Episode #48:
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Fight Club
- Meatloaf Babies
- Review of Act of Valor
- C.C.’s post about taking his son to Act of Valor
- Michael takes apart his iPhone
- What was your first R rated movie?
- 8mm Stag Films
- Tromeo & Juliet
- Will kids want to go to the movies in the future?
- Wunderkind! podcast
- The Artist
- The Help = Good family movie
- Thoughts on Billy Crystal as the Oscar host
- Max says Ironclad is a solid guy movie
- How about them Giants?
- Jeremy Lin
- Brad has football withdrawal
- March Madness
- Cast of Dads bracket forthcoming
- Michael beats Sass to the Punn?
- Angelina Jolie’s Leg Meme
- Kate Upton’s sexy new burger commercial
- PETA’s new Boyfriend Went Vegan ad
- Michael goes to America’s Got Talent
- Howard Stern is a nice guy
- So many photos
If you have questions or ideas for topics that you would like us to cover (remember, between all of us we have 13 children ranging from newborns to young adults), just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @CastofDads! Also, our podcast listener base is growing! If you are interested in sponsoring our podcast for an episode or a month, be sure to contact us! If you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please leave a comment on the Cast of Dads site, send an email to castofdads@gmailcom or leave a question/comment on my Contact form.
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includes C.C. Chapman , Jeffrey Sass , Max Kalehoff , Michael Sheehan , and Brad Powell , who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
HTD says: Did you miss us? It’s been WAY to long!