We are still trying to get back into the regular scheduling of our “Cast of Dads” podcast. It’s definitely hard to schedule 5 busy dads who are juggling family and work and play times (what’s that?). But we did have our weekly virtual convention over the phone and managed to bang out another great episode titled “Silent But Deadly“.
Note: we are always looking for sponsors! If you would like to sponsor an individual episode or a series of episodes, please do let us know.
So where did the title of the Cast of Dads Podcast #31 come from? Could it be:
- From not having your kids wear helmets?
- “Hearing” an electric motorcycle or car sneak up on you?
- Going deaf from riding a Harley?
- Reading a Playboy at the age of 13?
- Turning off Social Media at predefined times?
- Responding to kids’ memories of something you did or said?
- Or something that Apple clearly stated they don’t want any more of in their App store?
Well, I guess that you will have to listen to the podcast to find out the answers!
Here are the topics we covered in Episode 31:
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest
- Helmet Safety
- What to do when other kids are not wearing helmets?
- Seat belts
- Shark Week
- Brammo Electric Motorcycles
- Chevy Volt
- Motley Crew’s Girls, Girls, Girls!
- Will your wife let you own a motorcycle?
- Sons of Anarchy
- Test Driving a Harley
- 11 Year old horror visions of a motorcycle crash
- Buying your 13 year old a Playboy subscription
- C.C. meets Jeff’s son Ethan
- Twitter Check Ins
- Social Media turn off times
- C.C.’s #140conf “I’m a Dad and Damn Proud if It!” (be sure to read my post on this as well!)
- Pizza Fusion
- The dangers of doing the divorce kid exchange at the same location every time.
- Kids remember everything
- Places and smells tied to memories
- Farts of funny
- Fart Battles on Howard Stern
- No more fart apps
If you have questions or ideas for topics that you would like us to cover (remember, between all of us we have 13 children ranging from newborns to young adults), just send us an email to email@example.com or tweet us at @CastofDads! Also, our podcast listener base is growing! If you are interested in sponsoring our podcast for an episode or a month, be sure to contact us!
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includes C.C. Chapman , Jeffrey Sass , Max Kalehoff , Michael Sheehan , and Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
HTD says: Do you have any questions or topics for us? Leave a comment and let me know!